Our rooms are all in different sizes, big enough to fit all the commodities you would need.
There is a large communal kitchen with all facilities, appliances, crockery and cutlery available.
Our common area is a great place to chill out and meet fellow travelers with TV, Play station 4 and a stereo, perfect for a lazy day after a scuba diving immersion, a surf trip or a night out. Our common areas are also the perfect spot to pre-drink and start out the night the right way.
What we have to offer
- FREE Internet. (We know 1MBPS is shite, but is a lot in the island!)
- FREE luggage storage.
- FREE lockers (bring your own lock).
- FREE Scuba diving tanks. (On request and limits apply)
- FREE surfboards.
- FREE coffee.
- All in one Computer in living room running linux with net access, Web cam and DVD burning capabilities.
- No curfew. (you get two keys front door and your room)
- Video Surveillance.
- We supply all bed linens, pillows and towels and change them on request.
- Discounts with local restaurants, bars & tours.
- Discounts with local dive center.
- Rental of snorkeling masks. $15.000 the Whole day!
- Bike rental. Only $25.000 COP the whole day!
- 2 Mixed bed dorm (10 and 5 people).
- The possibility of late checkout (Only if reservations permit)
- Barbecue Area.
- Small outdoor terraced Area with chairs.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Book exchange library.
- Living room with 23 inch LCD TV with a whopping 4 channels, play station 4 and netflix!.
We work very hard to have a very respectful and peaceful vibe without the crazy drunken atmosphere offered at other hostels in the island. Our goal is to make you feel like you own a home in the Caribbean and provide you with great social atmosphere, as well as giving you the opportunity to have a good sleep after a busy day of sightseeing the island, we have a strict quiet time of 11.59PM, but we apply the 80-20 rule, which means that if 80% of the people staying at the hostel want to stay up partying then we move the quite time accordingly.